Indiana Chickenfest 2014

T-shirt Payment Update

Thanks for posting my Tshirt price chart, SallyinIndiana!
I appreciate your thoughtfulness about fees, but I just want the transactions to be easy.

As far as the PayPal fee-- from what I understand, it's 3% so it's not a big deal. I also understood that if you designate the payment as Personal, they don't charge 3%. Please don't worry about credit card fees, either.

Payments also can be made the old fashioned way by writing a check and sending it via snail mail.

Chickenfest people should not pay postage, just cost of shirt(s) and tax.

We can bring another crock pot. How big do you need?

I think JChny2000 said she could bring one, but if u can one could b used for th sauce and one t keep th hotdogs warm... ??? So really two would b great! Mine is a 4 Qt one but just avg size b good for keepin dogs in. THANK YOU!!!

I think JChny2000 said she could bring one, but if u can one could b used for th sauce and one t keep th hotdogs warm... ??? So really two would b great! Mine is a 4 Qt one but just avg size b good for keepin dogs in. THANK YOU!!!
I have 2 crock pots that I can bring if needed. One is just the regular round crock pot, the other is a large oval one.

Regarding dogs: all our animals are up to date on their vaccinations. Do we need to bring proof of the rabies vaccination being current?
If its handy you can, but Dave has never asked for mine (we have a pug mix) and I even used to bring my English mastiff every weekend. Even when My rottie was alive, he was a little apprehensive about him, but never asked for his Rabies certificate.

Anyone want to start making their own Kefir? I can bring some Kefir grains for you. Just PM me. They multiply so we have an abundance! Kefir is so easy to make and the homemade stuff has way more probiotics than the store bought.

Barb S - so happy to hear you are coming!
I would love a starter! thanks

Quote: Thats great, thanks!

And JChny yes please on th crockpot! Thank you too!!!
Mine is a large oval, you're welcome
big_smile.png

Quote: I bet it will be needed, thanks!

Doing a lot of fast catch ups on messages and threads. If I miss a post or question, please pm me! I am still working out details for moms care, am hoping to go friday afternoon to start setting up.. will update soon as I know.

Back
Top Bottom