INTERESTING MIXED BREEDS

Funny you show those. I've been bidding on the eggs Spectrum is offering on ebay but have yet to be able to meet his asking reserve(by a lot, Im sure). I've tried on two of his auctions now. Not sure I want to skip on the truck repairs and inspection/license just for some eggs, as tempting as it may be. I personally am a huge fan of Vulturines and the hybrids intrigue me to no end. hehe
I know what you mean I'm a huge fan as well and it's hard for me to rationalize spending that much on juSt an egg. It would be one thing for the actual bird but those are well outside my budget.... But hey we can dream right

Great thread! I have this guy but I don't know what he is. He is youngish in this photo. He has filled out more and become quite the catch! :D
Thanks this is my first thread I've ever commented on much less started. I'm glad to see other people have a passion for mutts as well.

Thanks this is my first thread I've ever commented on much less started. I'm glad to see other people have a passion for mutts as well.

I love the mutts! All my birds will be cross breeding next year. I love my different roos so I'm excited to see what comes out of them. My hens are RIR, Salmon Faverolles, Cochins, Black sumatra, EE, and one blue mutt. I just keep them for eggs and something pretty to look at so breeds doesn't matter too much. They all free range together.

A couple more of mine :)

This red and black guy I am pretty sure is a BCM/Golden laced Wyandotte mix. His chest is mostly black except for about 5 wyandotte colored ones.

My most beautiful mutt hen.

This is my newest roo. He is probably a Silver Spangled Hamburg mix.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom