INTERESTING MIXED BREEDS

Had a chick hatch today that hatched from a silkie egg that Squeaky or the naked neck may be the daddy.Will post pics in a day or two.The naked neck boy,do you know who was mama and daddy?

Pennie is the mom and I am not sure who dad was, sorry. At the time he hatched I had alot together because I was running back and forth to PA and it was easier for the chicken sitter but I know it was Pennie's egg. Penny is from a buff/red turken girl and a silver partridge roo. From the looks of him, he could have been from a maybe one of the Fav boys? Or I also had a black/orange mixed boy (EE/silkie mix) I am leaning more towards him with his color.

Pennie is the mom and I am not sure who dad was, sorry. At the time he hatched I had alot together because I was running back and forth to PA and it was easier for the chicken sitter but I know it was Pennie's egg. Penny is from a buff/red turken girl and a silver partridge roo. From the looks of him, he could have been from a maybe one of the Fav boys? Or I also had a black/orange mixed boy (EE/silkie mix) I am leaning more towards him with his color..
I have more gretchen and pennie eggs to go in the incubator.Here are pics of the possible dads.

Back
Top Bottom