Intestinal lining shed?

Ursi-Nursi

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2023
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Good Morning, I have 3 rescue baby chick's, 7 1/2 weeks old. I had them for 2 1/2 weeks. They are in a big broader indoors, getting free time in the room. Additional coop is in the make for the existing run with 2 adult chicken. They are very perky, eating good. If you guys could give me your input please?
20230803_084322.jpg

Attachments

• 20230803_084338.jpg
    20230803_084338.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 7
Looks like intestinal shedding to me.

If you notice a lot or if anyone seems to be a little off, then treating with Corid won't hurt.
Not a bad idea to have Corid on hand.

Here's dosing in case you determine you need to treat.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Looks like intestinal shedding to me.

If you notice a lot or if anyone seems to be a little off, then treating with Corid won't hurt.
Not a bad idea to have Corid on hand.

Here's dosing in case you determine you need to treat.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.
Thank you so much. I think so as well. Everybody is still perky. Never had to use corid before, so I appreciate information about dosage. Getting a little excursion outside the brooder here on the picture. Moving out next week to fenced in area with little coop inside the big run (with 2 adult chicken.) so they can get acquainted through the fence. Thanks🙋‍♀️

Attachments

• 20230802_131855.jpg
    20230802_131855.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom