Is my cat pregnant? Please help

Jenna14Chicken

Songster
Mar 19, 2016
OH.
Hey, so a month or so ago it was very cold outside and someone dropped a beautiful calico cat off at our house. We brought it inside and fed it and made it a bed. Well a few weeks later it's belly started getting big. We didn't no at first but later we decided maybe it's pregnant. Its nipples were very little and we heard maybe it was worms but I checked and didn't see any. Today I checked her out and her belly was bigger but her nipples are still very little. She is a young cat so I was wondering if that mattered. I have some pictures to post if needed please help if you can.Thanks so much!

welcome-byc.gif
Maybe she is but I am not sure. Either wait it out or take her to the vet. Maybe pics would help? Best wishes!!!!

Thanks I've waited a while here are some pics sorry if there blurry

Thanks for any help and I continue to post new pics if needed and keep you updated

idunno.gif
The reason her nipples are tiny is because her milk hasn't come down yet. Usually their milk does not come down until a few days before the babies are born. Now I have VERY little experience with cats; only Goats and that is what happens to them...

(I am allergic to cats...)

Last edited:
Lol ok thanks but how long before birth will she get milk and how long will until she will have them I've waited a while
Thanks

Ok I hope she is but if so we have to get rid of them and we can't get any more chickens this year.
1f62b.png
1f62d.png
Our chickens recently got ate by a coon

Back
Top Bottom