Is my cat pregnant? Please help

Does any body no if pregnant cats do some weird thing with there back or do all cats they like move it up and back at first I thought it was the kittens moving

I'm sorry I am not a cat person but, if she has kittens then she will teach them to hunt - probably any chicks you have, because they won't fight back.

If she has kittens we have to get rid of them. And next year we would get new chicks. I was really looking forward to showing but like I said it's not going to happen this year unless she doesn't have kittens but still Idk it's up to my mom and dad I really want more they were my life

Usually u can't C a Kitty's nipples for the hair. U would have to move the hair to c a nipple. A week or 2 before shes due to have her babies a spot about the size of a dime will appear around each nipple were there isn't any hair.

Cats usually don't start showing until about 4-6 weeks n they carry the babies 9 weeks. About a week before the babies r due she will pull the hair around her nipples out. Thats so her kittens can find the nipples/tits.

Ok it's been I while and her belly was really hard and now it keeps getting softer and softer but I keep thinking I feel a kitten in there. She is a young cat so I'm thinking it's the first litter so I think it's little if she is pregnant

Cats can also get an infection in their uterus. They will look pregnant, but it's pus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Ok so I felt her belly to see if I felt any thing I keep thinking I feel a kitten or something moving in her lower belly. Also when I went to clean the litter box there was a lot of hair in her poo but I couldn't see if there were worms because all the hair

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom