Is this a chicken?

Here are two more pics:

013.jpg

BabsinDec1.jpg

its definatly some sort of gamefowl cross , as far as i know they do wonder around a bit , your lucky to have her on your propety , shes very pretty

Looks like it has some sumatra in it with that dark face coloring. Maybe sumatra and OEGB crossed.

Jody

Apparently he hasn't penned her...........she's free to roam. He did say she goes thru 25 lbs of chicken scratch every 2 weeks, so she's being fed well.

ep.gif

12.5 lbs a week! I bet squirrlels and other animals are eating that up. My ENTIRE flock of 22 at the moment only eat about twice that much a week! Granted they get scraps and extras.

Maybe they an catch her and coop her, get her a few friends, and feed her real chicken feed and get eggs to eat!

i went back and looked at pics i hadn't noticed the drk face and longer legs in the first pics, but did the longer neck. after loking at the new pics i second jody's reply. i can't think of any other breeds that would resemble her. she is beautiful i love her face and how it looks especially in that last pic.

Back
Top Bottom