Is this a male?

They're all hens. As for the crowing, my sebright hen crows on occasion as well so its probably just the sebright. Where did you get them from? They look almost exactly like mine.

I got all of them at tractor supply in late February. There were 6 but one game bantam and one golden sebright were definite roosters so they were rehomed. Two of these birds were laying earlier around August and September but I'm not certain which ones. One was cream colored and the other was tiny and white. I got eggs for maybe a month and then they stopped.

I got all of them at tractor supply in late February. There were 6 but one game bantam and one golden sebright were definite roosters so they were rehomed. Two of these birds were laying earlier around August and September but I'm not certain which ones. One was cream colored and the other was tiny and white. I got eggs for maybe a month and then they stopped.

That's what I thought, same place as I got mine. Mine lay like that too. They lay a month, stop for 5 months then lay for another month and the cycle starts all over again.

Heres a picture of the 3 hens I got from TSC last year. The sebright is the one who crows sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom