Is this a young lady?

Trixynsw

In the Brooder
Oct 19, 2016
Newcastle, Australia
Can anyone help with what gender and breed Yellow Legs is? We are new to chickens and yellow legs is totally different to the others whom I think are Hylines.

Thanks everyone. She is just so different to our other 3! I'm not sure of her age as she came as a pair (a friend for her from the same yard) with our 2nd layer.
Becoming very attached to my girls!

She does look different, but in a different breed way, not a male vs female way.

I'm not sure what's up with your other ladies. They look like red sex links, but the one has white earlobes and they look to have white shanks? I know there are lots of different crosses that can be used to make red sex links, but those are unusual traits, here in the US anyways.

She does look different, but in a different breed way, not a male vs female way. 

I'm not sure what's up with your other ladies. They look like red sex links, but the one has white earlobes and they look to have white shanks? I know there are lots of different crosses that can be used to make red sex links, but those are unusual traits, here in the US anyways. 

x2

Back
Top Bottom