Isa Brown???

Slicker chicker

Chirping
Sep 20, 2023
So I bought three ice browns earlier and two of them look one way and one looks another and I’m wondering if I either have a young rooster or what? One is all yellow, and two are yellow and red. And their combs are different… what is my yellow guy? Thanks! He super sweet and I’m hoping they didn’t give me a Cornish cross.
IMG_7895.jpeg
image.jpg

So I bought three ice browns earlier and two of them look one way and one looks another and I’m wondering if I either have a young rooster or what? One is all yellow, and two are yellow and red. And their combs are different… what is my yellow guy? Thanks! He super sweet and I’m hoping they didn’t give me a Cornish cross. View attachment 3806171View attachment 3806173
Isa browns… stupid phone

So I bought three ice browns earlier and two of them look one way and one looks another and I’m wondering if I either have a young rooster or what? One is all yellow, and two are yellow and red. And their combs are different… what is my yellow guy? Thanks! He super sweet and I’m hoping they didn’t give me a Cornish cross. View attachment 3806171View attachment 3806173
He is a cockerel. Are you sure he is yellow? Does he appear tan/light brown?

He is a cockerel. Are you sure he is yellow? Does he appear tan/light brown?
It looks yellow to me…☺️I’m assuming the one that’s red and yellow will turn red? Isa Brown is a new breed that I hadn’t heard of. Im relatively new to raising chickens!! I don’t mind if he’s a cockerel as I lost mine in January… 😭

Back
Top Bottom