Isa Brown rooster?

LaketownChick

Chirping
Mar 24, 2018
West Michigan
A couple of my ~two month old Isa Brown chickens are getting a lot of white feathers. Does this mean they are roosters?
8B4D12A3-9896-42A3-95BF-D0518C6E2D54.png

Glad to hear, I googled it and somewhere said the Isa Brown roosters are mostly white so I got kinda scared. My pullets are so skittish. Does that ever get better? I interact with them multiple times a day and they always seem so frightened and at times aggressive.

Glad to hear, I googled it and somewhere said the Isa Brown roosters are mostly white so I got kinda scared. My pullets are so skittish. Does that ever get better? I interact with them multiple times a day and they always seem so frightened and at times aggressive.
Feed them their favorite treats out of your hand so they associate your presence and proximity with positivity. Just a suggestion! Mine had been that way too but the hand feeding has helped

Sit on the ground so you aren’t the big scarey monster .
Hold a cob of corn or handful of seeds ... and talk or sing they need to hear your voice. It takes time but once they’re in the coop they grow up so fast and know who feeds them ❤️Have fun with your babies

Back
Top Bottom