ISABELLE LEGHORNS IN USA!

Pics
Unfortunately I won't be able to use him for breeding. He's got the dreaded feather quality issue.
barnie.gif

Here are the 11 females I have all in the same pen now -- only the legbands really let me tell the ones from CJWaldon and Cree57i apart -- although the second set is about a month younger than the first 3 that I got.

here is the older cockerel -

Cree57i had mentioned that his sickles weren't very developed -- and as you see they are coming in now....

sorry for bad light and being in a pet carrier -- but this is the younger cockerel -- his color is more saturated -- and I like that on his wing you can kind of make out the bar -- you can see it on the other cockerel too -- but the light and camera angles I got don't show it.

Love how gorgeous the Isbel plumage is!
love.gif

Here are the 11 females I have all in the same pen now -- only the legbands really let me tell the ones from CJWaldon and Cree57i apart -- although the second set is about a month younger than the first 3 that I got.

here is the older cockerel -

Cree57i had mentioned that his sickles weren't very developed -- and as you see they are coming in now....

sorry for bad light and being in a pet carrier -- but this is the younger cockerel -- his color is more saturated -- and I like that on his wing you can kind of make out the bar -- you can see it on the other cockerel too -- but the light and camera angles I got don't show it.

Love how gorgeous the Isbel plumage is!
love.gif

You have a beautiful flock!

Back
Top Bottom