Isbar thread

This is my splash rooster. He is also first import. His legs are more of a slate color and they call the color of his beak 'horn'. You can see he also has a single, straight comb. I finally have a black Silverudd Blue (Isbar) rooster, but he is about 2 1/2 months old. All of these are 1st import stock.

The new guy in town!

This one is a 2 1/2 month old homegrown pullet that I am really pleased with. She has food on her beak in this picture. She and the new cockerel with make some beautiful babies!
And the last picture is one of my hens-

Hi Tbird I also am new to the Silverudd Blues. I have a few currently that are 3 weeks. I have noticed that the Roos do seem to mature earlier than say my Serdish Flower Hens.
I see that you are in Ohio I am also. I am in Troy and you?
I currently breeding 1st imports as they are the only ones I am interested in.

Sorry for the slow response. I am in Wyandot County, near Upper Sandusky. My four are mixed 1st and 2nd import (described as mostly 1st), and I am very impressed with them so far. Pictures just DO NOT capture the beautiful colors of this breed!!! Here's my black cockerel, Jack, at just short of 3 months:

My daughter loves his "angry grandfather eyebrows."
big_smile.png

My baby Isbars are big enough to tell the gender. I hatched 5 about 1 month ago, but sold 2 of them a week ago. I got incredibly lucky. Went to look closely at them yesterday, and one was clearly a cockerel. The other two are pullet. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a trio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Sorry for the slow response. I am in Wyandot County, near Upper Sandusky. My four are mixed 1st and 2nd import (described as mostly 1st), and I am very impressed with them so far. Pictures just DO NOT capture the beautiful colors of this breed!!! Here's my black cockerel, Jack, at just short of 3 months: My daughter loves his "angry grandfather eyebrows." :D
He is absolutely beautiful!!!

Back
Top Bottom