Isbar thread

@ConchChicken Silverudd Blue (Isbar) have a single straight comb. Red leakage is seen with the second import birds and I would weed it out if I was planning on breeding SB. This is a picture of one of my roosters who is breeder quality. He is a medium size bird with a straight comb, which is on the large size in 1st import (not leghorn large, but bigger than second import). He has black eyes and black legs. and no red. This guy is a blue Silverudd Blue. He has silver markings, no gold.
WOW!!! What an eye-catching rooster!

He is absolutely beautiful!!!

Thank you, @lakones. The people I got him from said I'd be amazed by the colors that come in on this breed, but I honestly wasn't expecting THIS much color in mind-blowing metallic hues. Pictures fall terribly short...they just cannot capture the beauty! I could literally stare at this guy all day...

Sorry for the slow response. I am in Wyandot County, near Upper Sandusky. My four are mixed 1st and 2nd import (described as mostly 1st), and I am very impressed with them so far. Pictures just DO NOT capture the beautiful colors of this breed!!! Here's my black cockerel, Jack, at just short of 3 months:

My daughter loves his "angry grandfather eyebrows."
big_smile.png

Gorgeous! I love the black ones.

Ok, so I may know and just be in denial...we got two pullets, hoping both were in fact pullets. Thinking the black one may be a cockerel... Naming them Bonnie Clyde I'm sure jinxed it as well...anyone know for sure? They are 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom