ISO Appenzeller Spitzhauben Hatching eggs

sugarstark

Songster
7 Years
May 20, 2015
Hudson Valley New York
I am desperately seeking ASpitz hatching eggs, all varieties just pure lines.
Green fire Farms has completely ignored all my attempts.
Please someone out there!
If you don't have hatching eggs but some young birds and live in NY please contact me as well!!!
Thank you.
The price is negotiable, just put something.
Kate

I would contact @Metella, she is currently selling Appenzeller Spitzhauben Eggs on the auction thread, even if they have already sold, I'm sure you could sort out an order for the future :) :
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/10680

Last edited:
I was posting to see if there was any interest :) Toe in the water !
wink.png

PM if there is interest ...

By the way - I live in Vermont - so not too far at all !!!!

:)

Last edited:
Hello,
We have Appenzellar Spitzhauben. My girls are taking a short break but I expect them to start laying again pretty soon. We are NPIP certified. Contact me if you would like to be put on our waiting list.

We also have Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Silver Laced Wyandottes, English Orpingtons, LF Cochin, Coronation Sussex, French Black Copper Maran, Maraduna Basquehen, Light Brahma, Polish, Silkies and Olive eggers (FBCM and Cochin over Ameraucana hens).

Unfortunately I think it'll be too cold (and the postal services are jammed for the holidays) for any shipping right now. I would love to be able to reach out to you in a month or spit you think that's possible and see hat you have. I will be hoping to keep just a pretty assortment of laying hens and possibly and show trio of spitz

Well - I think surgarstark is right - showinbirds says eggs may come through and that is true, but adds yet one more risk to the processes -but shipping is so hard on them anyway -and as a seller now - I agonize over every unhatched egg - like a black eye to the reputation I am trying to build - and with shipping usually being more than the cost of the eggs - and all the time to wrap well .... and someone else mentioned how this time of year is about the worse time to ship eggs ....

I wish pick ups or meetings to exchange the eggs were easier.

CrazyTalk on here has them. He's been great to work with thus far, ill be picking up eggs this weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom