Issues

Your device is most likely a 4G, correct? A lot of devices have changed to 5G and the 4Gs are no longer working in some areas. Has this problem been since you've moved, or did it start before hand? Have you changed your internet company since the last time you tried those devices?
Yes. Happened after I moved, and no, haven’t changed the internet company

Companies that sell phones make you install updates which slow the machine down and cause you to buy a new one. :) I'm actually not kidding.
I’ve heard of that, its probably for the better for me anyway, after a while mine are so cracked and ruined.

Oh, ok. I'm unsure then. Have you checked to see if there's been any changes in your area? Like your server has changed something?
No, not really sure how to do that. Could just be the age of the device, I can’t access certain websites on it such as quora or Reddit. Can’t access as in, the webpage just gets stuck on the loading page.

No, not really sure how to do that. Could just be the age of the device, I can’t access certain websites on it such as quora or Reddit. Can’t access as in, the webpage just gets stuck on the loading page.
On server, just do a Google search for your area if any changes has happened. You may have other people having the same issues. It could be your devices are ready to retire, but if with the 5G, people are having issues with their older devices. (My family's IPhone 5 is a good example of a device that's failing because of the 5G. My family's server had warned us that it was going to, thankfully.)

On server, just do a Google search for your area if any changes has happened. You may have other people having the same issues. It could be your devices are ready to retire, but if with the 5G, people are having issues with their older devices. (My family's IPhone 5 is a good example of a device that's failing because of the 5G. My family's server had warned us that it was going to, thankfully.)
Oh okay. It could be, it’s a 2011 iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom