Issues

The-White-Elephant

Philippians 4:13
Nov 3, 2021
NC
It seems that the BYC update has “terminated” older devices. For example, I sometimes use an old iPhone running iOS 9 to access BYC. It always worked fine, right until the update. For more detailed info, the phone is an iPhone 4s, running iOS 9.3.1; Safari version 9. As @Nifty-Chicken Suggested, I have logged out, cleared my cache, and logged back in, but it still doesn’t work, as in, I cannot post/ reply to anything from that device.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

It seems that the BYC update has “terminated” older devices. For example, I sometimes use an old iPhone running iOS 9 to access BYC. It always worked fine, right until the update. For more detailed info, the phone is an iPhone 4s, running iOS 9.3.1; Safari version 9. As @Nifty-Chicken Suggested, I have logged out, cleared my cache, and logged back in, but it still doesn’t work, as in, I cannot post/ reply to anything from that device.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Update: Have tried many different browsers, same. I’m thinking it’s either A BYC problem, such as, it won’t let certain old devices use BYC, Or it is just the phone itself, which I doubt.

Sorry, we haven't been able to duplicate the problem you're experiencing, and haven't found others that are having the same issues.

If we could find consistency with others also having the problem (same devices, OS, browsers, versions, etc.) we might be able to narrow it down... but with only one user having the problem, and us being unable to reproduce it, it's very challenging :(

Sorry, we haven't been able to duplicate the problem you're experiencing, and haven't found others that are having the same issues.

If we could find consistency with others also having the problem (same devices, OS, browsers, versions, etc.) we might be able to narrow it down... but with only one user having the problem, and us being unable to reproduce it, it's very challenging :(
Ah ok, I see. That’s a little sad, but thank you :(

Can you try fully powering it off (pressing home and on buttons till it turns off) or power reset (same thing) I don’t know what It’s called for sure.

Back
Top Bottom