Issues

I have not tried, however, the website is basically BYC, just rebadged, so I’m 99% the problem will still be there.
Not positive, but I think my old iPad had a built in ad blocker. Check to see if your phone has one and if it can be disabled. My old iPad worked great for a long time, but the older it got, the more glitchy it became, so maybe you're at that point now.

Not positive, but I think my old iPad had a built in ad blocker. Check to see if your phone has one and if it can be disabled. My old iPad worked great for a long time, but the older it got, the more glitchy it became, so maybe you're at that point now.
What iPad was it?

I do have an ad blocker…. But I’m pretty sure it’s disabled

It seems that the BYC update has “terminated” older devices. For example, I sometimes use an old iPhone running iOS 9 to access BYC. It always worked fine, right until the update. For more detailed info, the phone is an iPhone 4s, running iOS 9.3.1; Safari version 9. As @Nifty-Chicken Suggested, I have logged out, cleared my cache, and logged back in, but it still doesn’t work, as in, I cannot post/ reply to anything from that device.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
I mostly use the forum on my desktop (using Windows 7) and everything works well. I was able to access using my iPhone 5s (using ios 12.4.5). I loved my 4s until it started to go haywire. I'll probably upgrade to letter writing in the future. ;)

Mine work the same way. Once they get old they just don’t work anymore.
Just like people.

Back
Top Bottom