It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Emily was back in the kitchen, working hard and scrubbing the heavy pots and pans, and keeping the fire going, and generally doing all the chores assigned to the scullery maid.
Hyun arrived at the kitchen and looked around, silently observing the jobs everyone was doing.

"Your job currently is to assist Ara Shyr, the cook. Just do what she instructs you to do and try to stay out of the way." Queen Lillia told him simply. "You won't have this job forever, but it's good enough for now. Goodbye for now." She exited the kitchen and Hyun was left to get a chore from the cook and work for the rest of the day.

Aiveron looked to the tree that offered it's shadow as shade for them. The thought aloud randomly, "Do you ever wonder, if trees could talk, what wisdom would they depart to us? I mean, they're silent witnesses to the travesties of this world. Surely all living things have an opinion." He chuckled softly at his absurd thought.

Aisling smiled and looked to the tree, going over to touch the trunk. "As long as trees live, they would have many stories."

Hyun arrived at the kitchen and looked around, silently observing the jobs everyone was doing.

"Your job currently is to assist Ara Shyr, the cook. Just do what she instructs you to do and try to stay out of the way." Queen Lillia told him simply. "You won't have this job forever, but it's good enough for now. Goodbye for now." She exited the kitchen and Hyun was left to get a chore from the cook and work for the rest of the day.

Emily poked her head in the kitchen upon hearing her Majesty's voice there, and noticed a strange man now there, being told what to do next by the cook and being scowled at by the brusk kitchen maid.

Aisling smiled and looked to the tree, going over to touch the trunk. "As long as trees live, they would have many stories."

Aiveron grinned and nodded, "That is a lovely thought. I don't think I'd want to live in a world absent of trees. But then, the world wouldn't survive without them either. Which is all the more reason to ensure that thst never happens. " He thought aloud, as he poured two glass of tea. He then walked over to Aisling to give her her's.

Aiveron grinned and nodded, "That is a lovely thought. I don't think I'd want to live in a world absent of trees. But then, the world wouldn't survive without them either. Which is all the more reason to ensure that thst never happens. " He thought aloud, as he poured two glass of tea. He then walked over to Aisling to give her her's.

Aisling looked to him and smiled as she accepted the glass to take a drink. "I meant they would have a lot of stories because of how long they live." She explained gently. "I couldn't imagine a world without trees."

Aisling looked to him and smiled as she accepted the glass to take a drink. "I meant they would have a lot of stories because of how long they live." She explained gently. "I couldn't imagine a world without trees."

Aiveron smiled as he took in Aisling's kind clarification. He stepped to her side to look out over the area, before he sipped his own beverage thoughtfully. He was very appreciative of every pleasant moment they spent together.

Aiveron smiled as he took in Aisling's kind clarification. He stepped to her side to look out over the area, before he sipped his own beverage thoughtfully. He was very appreciative of every pleasant moment they spent together.
Aisling glanced to him then moved to lean against his side and watch the nature around them quietly. She was enjoying this so much.

( and they lived happily ever after
1f601.png
)

Aisling glanced to him then moved to lean against his side and watch the nature around them quietly. She was enjoying this so much.

( Want to add some drama? What shall it be, since no one else is on here rping? Or should we accept it's dead? )

Aiveron knew the outing was almost at its conclusion, but wanted to drag out what time they had left together. "I've enjoyed myself immensely. I do hope the feeling is mutual. " He replied honestly. He smiled softly to Aisling with gentleness in his eyes. It was one of his happiest moments in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom