It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
( I'm assuming that since he sniped the king, he's gotta be up high, since it's the 1600's he can't be far because ballistics at that time with bullets are... terrible, to be blunt. Crossbow would have been way more accurate. Plus, icing on the cake if it was fletched with eagle feathers!
That's why I'm assuming it's up high. Also, the King's bedroom is upstairs. Perhaps someone scaled a turret?)

( I'm assuming that since he sniped the king, he's gotta be up high, since it's the 1600's he can't be far because ballistics at that time with bullets are... terrible, to be blunt. Crossbow would have been way more accurate. Plus, icing on the cake if it was fletched with eagle feathers!
That's why I'm assuming it's up high. Also, the King's bedroom is upstairs. Perhaps someone scaled a turret?)
(If you don't like your role plays to be realistic, then don't invite Bantambird, because she has all the facts.
lol.png
)

( you know what is funny? I come from a family of nerds, and 2 of my daughters are already brainiac card carrying nerds. I married a mathy computer nerd too, who doesn't mind my super awesome chicken/turkey hobby. Nerd power!)

(Nerds are awesome. They're the ones who end up being successful and making things like Google.)

( you know what is funny? I come from a family of nerds, and 2 of my daughters are already brainiac card carrying nerds. I married a mathy computer nerd too, who doesn't mind my super awesome chicken/turkey hobby. Nerd power!)
(Nerds can also get fat and slovenly if they stay on their computers all day...)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom