It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Reptar figured that he was probably intruding upon them, so he smiled likewise and turned to leave. "Good day to both of you." He said in parting.

Acan started, then shyly stopped. " May you be blessed in the hunt, and may all your ventures be prosperous," he stated. Acan wanted to break out of his shell, if only a little.

Aiveron glanced back to Aisling and smiled cheerfully. "It seems the ducks are talking about us. They seem fairly certain that we are cheating floating on the lake with the use of this boat." He said with a chuckle.

Aisling looked over to the ducks and chuckled "I would rather be in the boat than trying to float without it." She said cheerfully

Acan started, then shyly stopped. " May you be blessed in the hunt, and may all your ventures be prosperous," he stated. Acan wanted to break out of his shell, if only a little.

Reptar paused in his steps and smiled at Acan. He reached in his breast-pocket and drew out the drawing he'd finished of the hummingbirds. "A gift from an avid admirer of your hard work. I do so love it out here, when I get the chance to enjoy it, that is." He said with appreciation.

Reptar paused in his steps and smiled at Acan. He reached in his breast-pocket and drew out the drawing he'd finished of the hummingbirds. "A gift from an avid admirer of your hard work. I do so love it out here, when I get the chance to enjoy it, that is." He said with appreciation.

Acan blushed at the gift, not being himself worthy to receive such a gift from a lord. " Thank you, milord," he said quietly, lowering his eyes submissively.

Acan blushed at the gift, not being himself worthy to receive such a gift from a lord. " Thank you, milord," he said quietly, lowering his eyes submissively.

"You're a good man, Acan. An asset to the queen and her kingdom. In more ways then you know. This garden is the very beating heart of our world. The only safe place left for us, and you've defended it valiantly." Reptar said with admiration and respect.

Alva knew she had been searching for hours for this tunnel, and there was no sight of it. So, at least to her, it had been confirmed that she would have to go further than the wilderness. She would have to enter the human's territory in order to find out where this tunnel was.
She was nervous, but didn't think it would be a real problem. She looked like a normal human, and wasn't foolish enough to attack or show any disdain to the human race in their presence. The only thing that really made her reluctant to do this task was how far the human's territory was. It was far away from her group, and she didn't want them to think she had been harmed. But nonetheless, she began heading to the humans anyway. At least she was alone, so she wouldn't have to worry about someone who was joining her blowing their cover.

Back
Top Bottom