Jacob's Cave Swap - Versailles, Missouri, June 4, 5, 6, and 7

Panther Creek Poultry

Songster
11 Years
Aug 5, 2008
Clarksburg, MO
Who's going to the Jacob's Cave swap. My hubby, kids and I are going and a byc friend luvs2garden2000 is coming.

Have heard that several others are coming from OK. lets hear from you if you are coming and maybe we can get together and "talk chicken".

Sheila

I won't be able to make it
sad.png

I did post a link on the Okie's thread for you, though
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks GB for posting the link.
clap.gif
hugs.gif
Sorry you cannot make it.

I am really looking forward to the swap. We always take a few birds and usually end up bringing home more than we take, LOL. This year i am on a mission though. I am going to find a sportsman, if it kills me. Hopefully someone will be getting rid of theirs.

Hope to see everyone there!

Sheila

I'm going, I'm going!!!!! I'm thinking of getting some guineas there,,, will anyone going have some? I would rather get some from a fellow BYC'er than anyone else....

Aimee
celebrate.gif

gocrow77-

Where are you from???? I live about 20 miles from the Cave and am lucky enough to camp and still have a shower when i need it, LOL.

I don't know about the guineaus, I don't have any. I hope you get an answer soon.

Sheila

I live in Barnett, on 'W' halfway between Versailles and Eldon. I'm within about 10 miles of the cave - woot!!
ya.gif
It's something I look forward to every spring and fall each year - we NEVER and I mean NEVER miss one! See you there!!

My wife and i will be there.This will be our first time there.I live a little over an hour away.I heard it is AWESOME! Largest swap in the midwest.For those of you who can't make it,they have it again in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom