janoel 48 egg incubator automatic turner humidity?

can you post the english instructions because i have the knockoff and they are in english but hard to understand

Quote: Hallo from far Greece!!!
i have Janoel incubator or 48 egg.
I had also problems with humidity .I solve this with putting an extra hygrometer inside the mashine as photo looks. inside the real humidity is much different than the mashine shows!!!!!!
before this i had humidity up to 70% from the beginning and last 3 days 90% !!!!!

Hope that helps !!

Can you open before day 18 to add thermomenter or sponge in i put popsicle stick to raise just a little humidity is at 51. Is that ok. Temp at 37.6 but do i need to raise temp

Can you dry heat hatch. You put little water at time on 18 to get humidity up. First time hatcher so just learning. Dont wont bad. Chicks. From pics mine is knock off brand

having big troubles brought a janoel8-48 second hand with no booklet an some one talk me through set up in english please i am blonde on line it says 1/2 cup of water is that all i ever put in it ?? thank you all in advance i do have my brother that has a belsouth incubator so he trying to help me

Back
Top Bottom