January Baked Goods Swap *Sign Ups Closed*

Okay, Sorry for the delay everyone. I was just waiting on the last address. I am working on pairing up everyone now. I will have emails to everyone by the end of the day.

Thanks

Okay, everyone should have gotten there address by now. This was a tough one with all the people who were in this month. Should be fun.

I sent everyone the person's username who they are receiving goods from also.

If you would like you could pm the person you are shipping to the confirmation # or just that you sent there item. Confirmation is not needed.

Thanks to everyone who participated and have fun.

Got My address will send out Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday.. Won't blow it this month since I forgot about New years last month>>>
tongue2.gif

Okay, everyone should have gotten there address by now. This was a tough one with all the people who were in this month. Should be fun.

I sent everyone the person's username who they are receiving goods from also.

If you would like you could pm the person you are shipping to the confirmation # or just that you sent there item. Confirmation is not needed.

Thanks to everyone who participated and have fun.

Am I reading this wrong? I understand it to say you don't need to send items with a confirmation # after all?

Or are you saying to still send it with a confirmation # but you don't need to let the receiver know what the confirmation # is? (sorry I just want to do it right
tongue.png
)

Am I reading this wrong? I understand it to say you don't need to send items with a confirmation # after all?

Or are you saying to still send it with a confirmation # but you don't need to let the receiver know what the confirmation # is? (sorry I just want to do it right
tongue.png
)

Nope ur reading it right. U don't need to send with confirmation #'s they are a bit pricey at the post office. Just let me know when you sent your items out and if you want to Pm your partner to let them know it is coming that is fine also. Trying to make this swap as cheap as possible to ship.
wink.png

If you pay and print your label online, DC is free, but at the PO, its $0.70 per item.

Yes, But not everyone uses paypal or let alone use there cards online. So since these aren't eggs they will be fine. If someone doesn't receive there item I will be held responsible for it and send something to them.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom