Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
I am in again.. being addicted to these swaps --there is no other choice... : ) The resulting chicks will be ready to move outside in our GA weather once they feather out.. another good reason..lol

Shelly

good grief lol sorry guys can't this time
sad.png
I wanted to but I better not got enough eggs as it is lol coming.. sigh don't everyone have too much fun
wink.png

Think I'm gonna leave BYC for awhile, nothing you guys have done. Shelly I'll check after Christmas to get that delivery confirmation number from ya. Just kinda bummed on how some people are thinking about my Ameraucana chicken. yeah I asked for their opinions and what not but still though some can be pretty harsh and its like this is depressing
sad.png
I know a lot had good intentions and I'm glad that they did. Anyway Ill still keep in touch everyone. Thanks for being kind to me and being my friends. Have a good January swap
smile.png
smile.png
love ya guys..

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that you are putting BYC aside for the reason you said.. I know some people can be harsh.. and some of the "experts" seriously lack people skills.. but you need to hang around those people that enjoy friendly chicken chat..no competition. I'll see you on FB I am sure... until then.. I hope you will rethink your decision.. hang out with us

Shelly

hugs.gif

Don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you. I've found a few breed threads to be harsh and not very welcoming but not everybody. I pick and choose where I post now. It seems like some have built a community and like it that way. Others are more than welcoming and helpful.
In the end, they are your chickens and you love them all the same.
Jim

Quote:
X2
hugs.gif

wanted to add....somethings are hard to communicate via internet and come out sounding harsh, when that really isn't the intention.
idunno.gif
Like Jim said....pick and choose the threads you follow.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine too !!
lol.png
big_smile.png

Patty, we should have a Happy Birthday to us hatch.
wee.gif

Wow!!! We should! That's one of those cool coincidences!
jumpy.gif

and... I agree with what you said about it being tough on the Internet to "read" people's true intentions. I've stuck my foot in my mouth through the keyboard more than once. More emoticons would help, but sometimes you just gotta think harder before you type... there's a real person on the other end of your words.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm sorry that happened to you. I felt that way a couple times myself. Once I posted photos of some birds and I felt people were saying they weren't good enough so I gave them away, but now I've found out I should've kept them!!! They were gorgeous! I just don't post photos for people's opinions any more. Also I just don't really follow the threads that have people like that on them. I think it's worse with Ameraucana breeders especially. Some can sound very harsh.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom