• It doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't normally participate anyways.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay....I'm IN
big_smile.png

Quote:
Good to know! (Feeling kinda dumb considering I'm a postal contractor..... but hey, we're just the trucking company that goes between the Sorting Facility and the PO)

I always like a good discount. This is going to be FUN!

hey LeasureChix, you wouldnt happen to be sending any silkie eggs would you? not that we'll neccesarily be paired up but silkies are a breed that seem like they'll be fun to raise...

Quote:
That's the only bantam I have and I signed up to send Bantam and LF. I haven't hatched a ton of my own but fertility has been real good so far.

Quote:
That's the only bantam I have and I signed up to send Bantam and LF. I haven't hatched a ton of my own but fertility has been real good so far.

All I have to send are silkie eggs and there is a small chance you could get a showgirl.....my bantam wyandottes stopped laying, but I get 5 or 6 a day from my silkies. Be warned though: Silkies are addicting!

Last edited:
Quote:
It's a silkie mixed with a naked neck/turken...After a few generations of breeding, only the naked neck remains and the rest of the chicken looks just like a silkie.

There are entire threads about showgirls on BYC with tons of gorgeous pictures. Look 'em up if you have time.

Here's one of the 3 I hatched this year, named Ostrich.
201112-290311.jpg

I hatched a black showgirl on 12/31, but it has a bum leg and I doubt it's going to make it.
somad.gif
His left foot is all messed up.
201201-01NYDBabiesnEasterPhotoShoot0291.jpg

Last edited:
are you bantam wyandottes just too old to lay? or have they stopped for the winter? and wow. those showgirls are definately....different XD i showed a picture of one to my mom and her reaction was HILARIOUS. i just might have to get some of those LOL

Back
Top Bottom