Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
I think there are only one or two times when somebody gets eggs from who they are sending to. Otherwise, it is a huge mix.

Jim

I got it sorry about that lol total blonde moment
hide.gif

hide.gif

hide.gif

th.gif

th.gif

th.gif

th.gif

roll.png

roll.png

roll.png

Last edited:
Hi from Ga. My Jan swap eggs will be going out in the morning to pbjmaker. 6 mix eggs from my pen with 1 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington rooster over 2 Buff Orpington hens plus an extra egg that is Pure Lemon Cuckoo Orpington. I hope they all hatch for you Stephanie Bill

Quote:
Sweet! I just lost my only Orpington and have always enjoyed looking at pictures of the lemons! Xena Warrior Princess was a severly crossbeak Orp that was a fighter to get as big as she was (still undersized for an orp) and had just started laying a nice egg. She was really shy and sweet to me though. But man those other hens better not mess with her food. Unfortunately I did not do a head count when I locked down the coop and my dogs got her when I let them out at dark. She actually lived another two days but the wound was too devastating in the end. I still don't know why she didn't go in with the othe hens that night.

duc.gif

no way not telling the person I got when I'm sending those eggs out hahahahahahahahaha
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

And whoever has me I wanna be surprised please
smile.png
smile.png
I don't wanna know at all Covering her ears LALALALALALlA hehehehee.
pop.gif

pop.gif

pop.gif

pop.gif

pop.gif

pop.gif

Hi from Ga. Sorry about the mix up on shipping my eggs tomorrow. I didn't realize the Valentine hatch was these eggs. I just thought everyone would be setting their own eggs on the 18th. So everyone can dump on me for the mistake. You can chalk it up to senior citizen senility.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom