Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
We haven't candled yet at all due to other chickies hatching! Some of Earnie's Marans...and some silkie babies....one sooo tiny it fits perfectly in a teaspoon~ I of course missed the entire hatch due to being in the hospital
hit.gif
We have one little maran rockin and rollin his egg around for several hours now and peeping his head off from that egg! BUT no pipping! Everyone else has hatched and dry and in the brooder...one little silkie egg in there with it may be a dud,since it is so quiet over there! it is the tineist little egg too I want it to hatch! but it doesnt look good.The other one is making a LOT of noise but not doing much...wasting a lot of precious energy rockin that egg back and forth!
barnie.gif

woot.gif

Did you ever find anymore? Sorry to hear about your grandpa too.
Has anybody else candled eggs from me?

anymore duck eggs?? Well all the ones i got from you but one have ducklings it shouldn't be too long before I set them on lock down. I had some from my ducks hatch I have one that's zipping and I have one that has twins in the egg and they are still on lock down .. I had one that hatched and the duckling is in the brooder with a toy to keep it company :) :) I bought some cayuga eggs :) Thank you about my Grandpa. I just got back Tuesday its been a rough week...

i had another duck egg that had twins but they didn't make it.. :( I had to go to Idaho for my Grandpa's funeral and I thought my friend would make sure that the humidity would be alright. Well she didn't add any water and she didn't bother to help them. They needed help to get out :( but these guys are alright they started to get shrink wrapped so I had to moisten the membrane :( they are doing alright :) I will post pictures :) for sure..

Lets just say the eggs I got from some of you aren't going to hatch :( my friend couldn't be bothered to turn the eggs for me too.. I'm pretty mad I lost a lot of eggs. The ones that I got from you 9catsz I have only four left.... Poor little guys some were stuck on one side the ones that didn't make it... I feel bad that the eggs I have didn't make it :( :( :( :(
barnie.gif

somad.gif

barnie.gif

th.gif

Back
Top Bottom