Japanese Bantam Hatching Eggs 8 mostly Black tailed Buff

meepitqueenie

Gallo's Poultry Haven
9 Years
May 26, 2010
in the adirondacks
These are my daughters Japanese Bantams.

She is offering An Assortment Japanese Bantam hatching eggs- This auction is for at least 6 Black Tailed Buff, 1 black tailed buff, and 1 black mottled eggs

Hen
P1080121.jpg

Rooster won Reserve of Breed at yesterdays poultry show.
P1080168.jpg

Children
Pullet- Judge said that she is very nice and is will be good as her father above when she matures more, she is not posing here
P1080123.jpg

Cockerel- being all "boy" not posing
P1080122.jpg

fertility has been good but can't guarantee that you will have a good hatch due to shipping issues, incubation variables etc.

But each egg will be individually bubble wrapped and well packed. Currently these were collected from fri-sunday and are ready to ship in the AM tomorrow with your paypal payment.

I have shipped eggs from NY to as far as Alaska with out any broken eggs. Though I can not be responsible for poor handling on the part of the United States Postal service, or if they lose the package or it takes longer than 3 days to get to you via priority mail.

Chicks hatched from these guys this year.

P1070248.jpg

P1070242.jpg

paypal to [email protected] and pm me here when you have paid. you must choose gift option when sending me payment otherwise paypal charges too many fees. also no echecks as

her black mottled pullet won Best of breed and Champion SCCL- see other auction for pictures.

IF YOU WANT BOTH AUCTIONS- I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING & packaging fees. PM me with questions. thanks

Back
Top Bottom