Java chick hatching... but at wrong end !!! >>>>>>>> PICS ADDED

quail hollar is right, he has the right to either post pics or not post pic as he so chooses. just because he is listening to his parents and respects their request not to post pics and you would disobey, dont give you the right to discredit him. im 22 yrs old andhave been discredited many times because i chose to do different than others and have my own ideas, and im not afraid to say i disagree. so i know how it feels . i for one respect QH decision and have more respect for QH for respecting his parents wishes and hope he continues to do what he thinks is right not what others whant him to do. Good luck quail hollar

Last edited:
Now I could care less if he or she posted pictures because I am not the one that wanted to see them, but for some reason you are jumping on me and I was not discrediting anyone. The statement was that teenagers nominal disobey there parents from time to time and I also did not say that he was one of them. So here it is again being blown way out of what was said, So I will craw back into my slimy little hole that I must live in, and will not reply to this post again.

fair enough but you did come off as discrediting QH and even sounded like your impling he was liying about having them. i m not blowing this up this is just how it seems to me maybe you were maybe not

Just so ya knows........................... my Little Java is still doing well.
wink.png

Quote:
I have some Pure Java (Muticus- Muticus) chicks that I will sell to you pretty cheap just PM me
wink.png
, I have sold all my breeders, we hatched these chicks out and I need to sell them. You have seen my birds so you know what they look like plus Boggy Bottom has some of my off spring.

Glad to hear yours is still doing fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have some Pure Java (Muticus- Muticus) chicks that I will sell to you pretty cheap just PM me
wink.png
, I have sold all my breeders, we hatched these chicks out and I need to sell them. You have seen my birds so you know what they look like plus Boggy Bottom has some of my off spring.

Glad to hear yours is still doing fine.

Well if you haven't sold them by the time hubby gets a job, (hoping this Sept) I might take you up on it, hehe , poor man is just falling apart on me.
lol.png

QH - no I don't have a pure Java male that I know of at this time, hehe (hoping this little one is a girl) but I have a nice SP Spaulding male that I need a Java girl for someday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom