Java chick hatching... but at wrong end !!! >>>>>>>> PICS ADDED

Quote:
I don't know about the turkeys, what they are, never seen them and probably wouldn't be able to tell it if I did, LOL, but as far as the picture taking I know he can not. He has tried to send me pics of Stanly, a Silver pheasant he got from me, but was not able too on his computer. He came in person to show me the pics on his phone as I am technically challenged and only have a phone that is a phone... hehe
big_smile.png

Wow.... very pretty, such colors...... Almost looks like what you might get if a peacock and a turkey crossed........
big_smile.png
Never seen them before. QH you are very lucky to have found them, they are gorgeous.

Can turkey & Peafowl breed?

Last edited:
Quail's hollar Farm :

To Cherokee Trail Farm,

Yes those are the birds. I will not post any pictures on the net because my parents asked me not to, I respect what they say because it is one of the commandments. I live by God's Word, and people in the south know respect when they see it, right now from you I'm not seeing it.

I will give the eggs and chicks AWAY in spring only to close friends, money comes and goes, friends do not.

-Quail's Hollar Farm

Ok where did you get a tom for 800.00, heck think i would get a pr for that price !!!!!!

How about giving me a hen....FRIEND !!!!!!!!!​

This is bizarre, I think to the person who is holding these RARE turkey hens, I think they should work on getting them in a breeding program ASAP. I also read that they are difficult to take care of, hopefully these hens won't go to waste...

Quail's hollar Farm :

To Cherokee Trail Farm,

Yes those are the birds. I will not post any pictures on the net because my parents asked me not to, I respect what they say because it is one of the commandments. I live by God's Word, and people in the south know respect when they see it,
right now from you I'm not seeing it.

I will give the eggs and chicks AWAY in spring only to close friends, money comes and goes, friends do not.

-Quail's Hollar Farm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom