Judged Poultry Show

rbaker0345

Big Mamma Brahma
8 Years
Oct 18, 2011
Beaufort, NC Outer Banks
Okay, I've cleared this with NiftyChicken, I would like to put the word out for some APA judges who would be interested in judging classes of member uploaded pictures. I was thinking of formatting it like we used to do in 4-H horse judging where you have four pictures of (in this case) birds from the same class as you would see them in a live poultry show (i.e. wyandotte bantam cockerels, LF Orpington hens etc.). I would like to have a judge place the class, but before the class is officially placed, I would like to open it up to all BYCers to place. The first person to place the class correctly (according to how the official judge places it) gets to choose the breed and sex of the following weeks class (and maybe a prize if I can get some sponsors). Once the breed and sex of the current weeks class is decided upon, BYCers can PM photos to me or maybe someone who would like to help me, and a class of four pictures will be set up and well, I think you get the idea.

Please let me know if you are interested in judging, participating in or sponsoring a prize for this contest.

Back
Top Bottom