July 28th, Hilltop Farm Swap meet, Dunnellon, FL

barnie.gif
Running late but will be there; probably around 9am.

It was a good swap. Hot, but that's Florida in July for you. Some late morning clouds kept it from being too bad. I have now sold every bird that I hatched or ordered from this spring and will have to set more turkey eggs this weekend for the fall. I'm also ordering in some more ISA Brown pullet chicks for the fall as well.

It was good to meet everyone!

SunnyChic, SandHill DOES have Black Spanish so PM me!

We want to thank everyone that came to our swap. It was hot but it was a pleasure to see all of the peeps. We may have another swap the end of September. Hopefully it will be a little cooler.

Alieda thanks for hosting the swap It was a great time today We pulled off the best surprise for fellow chicken lover Carl Stalvey check out the video on FB under Top Secret chicken misison the wonderful chicken people in florida donated over 60 chickens to help Carl get a new start its amazing how wonderful chicken people are Thanks again Alieda for allowing us to hijack your swap for this Looking forward to the next one

Great to meet & see all the BYC peeps; thanks so much, Alieda, for always being such a gracious host!
bow.gif

It was a good swap. Hot, but that's Florida in July for you. Some late morning clouds kept it from being too bad. I have now sold every bird that I hatched or ordered from this spring and will have to set more turkey eggs this weekend for the fall. I'm also ordering in some more ISA Brown pullet chicks for the fall as well.
It was good to meet everyone!
SunnyChic, SandHill DOES have Black Spanish so PM me!
Stan, It was me that wanted the Black Spanish Turkey. I have PM'd you... thanks

And we had a great time. Got to see some old friends and meet new ones.Can't wait till the next one...

Back
Top Bottom