June 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap and Chat

if we do cancel July, can we post when we are resuming so we get more interest for noobies jim? My marketing brain is thinking...

I got my eggs from Jim today. Arrived in excellent shape as usual. Thanks for all the beautiful eggs. Now to figure out what they are. What is 12 & 4?

I got my eggs from Jim today. Arrived in excellent shape as usual. Thanks for all the beautiful eggs. Now to figure out what they are. What is 12 & 4?

4 are Icelandics. 12 are Black Langshan. Good luck with them.

Just checking to see if the person who has me has shipped mine yet so I can watch for them. Too hot for them to be sitting outside all day in the sun.

Silkie,
Did you get your eggs?

How are everybody's eggs doing?
Silkie still has full bators, I think she said after this coming weekend...???

I have 6 quail hatched so far today,,,pretty amazing since those eggs traveled cross country in the heat..

I have 4 Mille fluer Cochins developing :) can't wait to see them! I have an incubator full of midget white turkeys, California valley quail, coturnix quail, and snowflake bobwhites... I am severely dreading every time I see a storm with the potential of hurricane status on the news... If my power goes out I will be heartbroken!!!

Back
Top Bottom