June 2016 Chicken Show

highfive.gif

Name: Snow White
Breed: White Leghorn
Info: Skittish, Honestly very White considering that she is a Free Range bird, named by my younger sister.

Name: Trump
Breed: Buff Orpington
Info: Head Rooster, Very Protective of His Females, Has a show record (None contain an online show), was named before I found out who all was running for President.
Show Record: 1st place English Cockerel at Wabash County Junior Fair 2015

Name: Silver
Breed: Easter Egger
Info: (Note: Comb is not that large, she decided she wanted to roost on my arm) One of the youngest birds on our property, was almost killed by older flock via starvation, Loves to roost on my arm for some reason.

This is Hazel. She is a 4 month old Rhode Island Red. All of my girls are very inquisitive but Hazel usually is at the back of the group. I was very pleased to get a picture of her.

This is Rosie. She is a 4 month old Rhode Island Red. Rosie is inquisitive like the others in the group but she is usually in the back. I was pleased to get this photo of her!

. This is Button. She will always fly on my lap when ever I set in the coop .She is a two month-old USA brown. I really hope she wins. Just because she is such a sweet girl and deserves it. Thank you for taking the time to consider her.

Can these be mixed breeds? If so, this is my entry! This is my Silkie\Serama cross pullet! No name yet, so suggestions are welcome! The best thing about her is her awesome ear color. I've never seen anything like it before! People kept telling us that Silkie\Serama crosses turn out terrible, but I think she's beautiful!

. This is Button. She will always fly on my lap when ever I set in the coop .She is a two month-old USA brown. I really hope she wins. Just because she is such a sweet girl and deserves it. Thank you for taking the time to consider her.
Button's so cute! :)
Can these be mixed breeds? If so, this is my entry! This is my Silkie\Serama cross pullet! No name yet, so suggestions are welcome! The best thing about her is her awesome ear color. I've never seen anything like it before! People kept telling us that Silkie\Serama crosses turn out terrible, but I think she's beautiful!
I think she's beautiful! Love her ear color!

Back
Top Bottom