June/July 2015 Homemade Ornament swap

We have 9 more days then the swap will close and I will post the swap list, you can then contact your swapper to get their addresses, Ornaments are due to be mailed July 31,or earlier, please make every effort to do this on time, we know life happens and if your going to be late just pm me and your recipient. Then the person receiving the ornament will post pics and who it is from.

thanks
I can't wait to see everyone creativity

As of midnight tonight this swap will be officially closed!!! I will post the final swap list in the next couple of days, then you will need to contact your swapper to get their address and please have your ornaments shipped by July 31, then I will set up the Aug/Sep ornament swap for the second part to this 3 part swap. Remember the receiver is the one who gets to post pics and say who it is from.

BEGINNING LIST

Emmyeagle
emmyeagle
emmyeagle
pauslmuffen
paulsmuffen
katsdar
katsdar
katsdar
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
Goldy show hens
Goldy show hens
crazyfarmer
crazyfarmer
crazyfarmer
minniechicks
minnie chicks

FINAL LIST

Emmyeagle has
Paulsmuffen
katsdar
coldupnorth

Katsdar has
Goldy show hens
emmyeagle
minniechicks

Goldy show hens has
Coldupnorth
katsdar

minniechicks has
emmyeagle
crazyfarmer

Paulsmuffen has
Goldyshowhens
Crazyfarmer

Coldupnorth has
crazyfarmer
emmyeagle
paulsmuffen

Crazyfarmer has
coldupnorth
katsdar
minniechicks

When your original hand made ornament is ready to be mailed, PM the person(s) BELOW your name on the FINAL list to get their name and address. Please be sure to put your BYC name either in the return address or on a piece of paper inside with the ornament. For those people that swap more than one ornament we don't know who sent which one otherwise. Please mail your ornament(s) out before July 31.

We LOVE pictures, so please BE SURE to post a picture here of the ornament(s) you received and who you received it from.

This is the third year for me and this swap and I have received such a great variety of ornaments. It's exciting every time a package arrives in the mail and it's so much fun to see the different talents that are out there (and to get 1, 2 or 3 ornaments every other month).

So if you haven't participated before WELCOME and if you did participate in the past welcome back again and let's get crafting! Christmas will be here before you know it!

Kathleen AKA katsdar

Back
Top Bottom