June/July 2015 Homemade Ornament swap

I still have to decide which ones I'm going to do, I have them picked out but time will tell. I have been busy planing my son's rehearsal dinner. He is getting married in Sept, and I have been making Omiyage bags which when closed look like daffodils. These are the bags I have made finally finished up 40 of those little darlings, the beads are not all the same but I think this one is my favorite and that is her colors and this what will go inside the bags and they will be placed at each setting at dinner along with some other stuff I'm still working on. Now for my other treat these are M&M's

Look what I got in the mail today!!! It is so pretty, and time consuming, if your interested I'll send you my beads that I did not need when doing my little bags, it was cheaper to buy a package of variety than just the correct size.

Thank you so much for my ornament!!

Look what I got in the mail today!!! It is so pretty, and time consuming, if your interested I'll send you my beads that I did not need when doing my little bags, it was cheaper to buy a package of variety than just the correct size.

Thank you so much for my ornament!!

Please forgive me katsdar and coldupnorth if I am late to send out the ornaments I am very busy with county fair

Please forgive me katsdar and coldupnorth if I am late to send out the ornaments I am very busy with county fair
Don't worry we know life happens and as long as we know the 411 then there will not be a 911.
gig.gif

Look what I got in the mail today!!! It is so pretty, and time consuming, if your interested I'll send you my beads that I did not need when doing my little bags, it was cheaper to buy a package of variety than just the correct size. Thank you so much for my ornament!!
your welcome. Beading is my passion
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom