June/July 2015 Homemade Ornament swap

I'm here ladies, sorry been super busy. I have the ornaments ready to go out hopefully by the beginning of the week. My vehicle got broke into and they stole my purse. I've been trying to get new ID's and cancel credit cards. Thanks for understanding.
Oh, sorry.
Because of Gmail and their privacy that I hadn't thought about when I joined I am Goldy Show Hens

@katsdar and @coldupnorth I am sending your ornaments out today

Hi,
I have been super busy too, time of year I guess, my ornaments should go out thursday/friday I was trying to do a reversed applique yeah eyes aren't what they used to be, so I had to come up with something else.

Is every one else on target? If not please PM me and your receiver.

Hi,
I have been super busy too, time of year I guess, my ornaments should go out thursday/friday I was trying to do a reversed applique yeah eyes aren't what they used to be, so I had to come up with something else.

Is every one else on target? If not please PM me and your receiver.
Okay, I understand. I get yesterday afternoon and today off before fair starts. I had gotten my current account for this swap, I am changing to Poka Doodle after the swap but will finish on this account

I can't wait to see all the pretties, mine will go out monday, life got me this weekend, but we still have time, all ornaments need to be post marked by the 31 of July, are we all going to make it?

I had to put another stamp on Coldupnoth's and get it in the mail, and katsdar, yours should be coming soon, none of mine have come yet

I had to put another stamp on Coldupnoth's and get it in the mail, and katsdar, yours should be coming soon, none of mine have come yet
they are on their way!!! now you get to join the mail man stalking club
big_smile.png
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom