Just a thank you

clhbubba

Songster
11 Years
Nov 9, 2008
Central Oklahoma
I do not come on here as much as I used to(or would like too)but rely on this site for information and help. When I first found this site, I read every thread about problems with chicks, etc. to prepare myself for raising chicks. I recently had a chick hatch with splayed leg. I remember someone saying something on here about putting a bandaide between their legs. Well, IT WORKS! I'm so happy. My first thought was to cull, but it's such a pretty little chick I gave it a try. The little stinker will probably turn out to be a rooster now, but it won't have messed up legs! Thank you to who ever it was that posted that thread long ago.

I'm always reading "tid-bits" like that...while they don't apply to me now, I mentally store them for later
smile.png

Quote:
Agreed--I am new to chickens -4 weeks into being a "chicken Mom" . I had no clue as to how to raise chicks, this site provides a wealth of information, and it's not like a book were they are telling you just 1 way to do things ( the authors way)--this site is from many different people who do things differently, so you get a few variations in how to go about stuff. And then you can find what works for you. So thank you everybody for sharing information and tips on raising our flock.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom