Just curious who else is living super frugal

Thanks for your suggestion, MamaRoo. I had a friend that had one, a gentleman from Italy. Made excellent espresso, which we enjoyed with sugar and a twist of lemon peel, mmmmm.

I'm not sure, but I think they work on a slightly different principle, forcing boiling water through a large amount of espresso ground coffee once. This differs from a percolator which keeps passing the boiling water/coffee back through the same grounds to extract all the flavor from them, thus using less and still getting robust flavor. I suppose that would make it frugal, eh?

I keep meaning to ask you, which ferry ride? I rode the Mukilteo and Clinton ferries several times, as well as the Edmonds when we lived there. Beautiful!

Mickey328 I thought so too. We have more lumber gave to us to. Its just a matter of digging it out. Also was giving a pin that is like 6ft tall by 12 ft long by 8 or 6 ft. We just have to find a truck to haul it or someone to haul it. We plan on using it for chickens and putting dividers in it to make room for other breeds. We built a box last few nights out of the barn wood in the back bedroom and well now it is like 300 pounds and I can not lift it and dbf can not move it by himself. We are trying to get someone to help carry it out. Only down side is I have to bring our dog in who isn't very friendly ( which we like keeps thrives away) into out spare bathroom till they get it out. Aldo someone has been messing around our house. They can't get in the back yard where everything is because of the dog. We having been finding our gates open and her out and last night our gate was opened backwards. She can open gates but she didn't open that one. So now we are having to put cameras up. Atleast I paid 2$ for them and they work.

Wood is something we pretty much never get rid of unless it's so tiny as to be useless for anything, LOL. We keep an eye on Craig's List and the curb when driving...we "scavenge" whatever we think we can use.

Great deal you got on the cameras...sure hope they do the trick and you can catch the folks who are messing...that's just scary!

I didn't know this till today but someone around here has been stealing chickens. And I hope we catch who it is. I just hope they don't come in the house while I'm home alone. I think they are trying to get into the barn. I was also told that the older women who lives down from us that her son just got out of prison and is staying with her. Someone said he was in there for stealing but you can't listen to what people tell you.

I didn't know this till today but someone around here has been stealing chickens. And I hope we catch who it is. I just hope they don't come in the house while I'm home alone. I think they are trying to get into the barn. I was also told that the older women who lives down from us that her son just got out of prison and is staying with her. Someone said he was in there for stealing but you can't listen to what people tell you.

You no eat ma chiken. RAWR!

Want to borrow our akbash? lol

You're right luluann...and even if it's true, it can be a LONG way from lifting a radio for instance to taking live chickens! I'm kinda thinking the sort of person who'd take the one wouldn't really be interested in the other. I can't really imagine why anyone would want to steal chickens...unless it was mostly kids just being bad or someone who has a grudge and is trying to "punish" you in some way. But if you do have a large protective dog, I'd sure turn it loose in the (fenced) yard; that'll deter most folk!

Back
Top Bottom