Just curious who else is living super frugal

strange glasses, looks like it could be a computer screen similar to a "Heads Up Display" used by fighter pilots and and more recently airlines to land in lower visibility conditions

Thanks to everyone with all of the tips on saving! Keep em coming!

I remember when I was growing up that my aunt would put a big heavy rug on top of our blankets in the winter. It was so cozy and warm.
cool.png
love.gif

strange glasses, looks like it could be a computer screen similar to a "Heads Up Display" used by fighter pilots and and more recently airlines to land in lower visibility conditions
Its a computer screen, the newly launched google glasses. You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
frugal?????
lol.png
Well why else skimp? I mean you have to be working toward something. I won't get the first edition, I will wait until the bugs are worked out and there is better, cheaper, and lookier. Something like Arnold would wear.

Well why else skimp? I mean you have to be working toward something. I won't get the first edition, I will wait until the bugs are worked out and there is better, cheaper, and lookier. Something like Arnold would wear.
Hey! I LIKE my old Commodore 64! If something ain't brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, why ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffix it?
(dang it!)

Back
Top Bottom