Just curious who else is living super frugal

I wish I lived close to you, I would surely buy some from you.
Thank you so much for the compliment~! Once you have tasted the "real" cheese, you are hooked. I use the Chev're on everything from Pizza, Tacos, Eggplant Parmesan, Lasagna, crumbled on salad, mixed with preserves to spread on bagels, add salsa for a quick dip, etc. You get the picture :) Six quarts of 4% butterfat milk makes 3 lbs of Chev're.

I wish I lived close to you, I would surely buy some from you.

Thank you so much for the compliment~! Once you have tasted the "real" cheese, you are hooked. I use the Chev're on everything from Pizza, Tacos, Eggplant Parmesan, Lasagna, crumbled on salad, mixed with preserves to spread on bagels, add salsa for a quick dip, etc. You get the picture :) Six quarts of 4% butterfat milk makes 3 lbs of Chev're.

Too bad you can't ship. :oops:

Too bad you can't ship.
hide.gif
I have shipped in the Winter to Colorado. I freeze all my Chev're & put ice packs in the box. Chev're is a cheese that you can defrost in the refer & any unused portion can be re-frozen without a problem.

Is there any way to know when buying cheese if the bucks were with the does the whole time? I guess not unless you know the cheese maker. "Off" taste is putting it mildly.

Wow! $5 a quart. I guess I am just not in the know about the going price for goats milk.
Goat milk is so much better than cow's milk without all the additives. When you buy from a farmer you "know" what is in your milk. Take a look at prices of Cow's Milk. It is sky high & they don't have to label the added ingredients.

Is there any way to know when buying cheese if the bucks were with the does the whole time? I guess not unless you know the cheese maker. "Off" taste is putting it mildly.

I'm leary of most commercial products. Find a "good" farmer & your health will be the better for it~! :)

Back
Top Bottom