Just curious who else is living super frugal

Congrats!! hope everything works out well for you!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I did something similar except I bought a nice heavy glass vase from goodwill and a bit of plaster of paris. My branch is now firmly "planted" in the vase and the vase is heavy enough to hold ornaments and such. $5

Quote:
Good idea - got to get a pretty big pot though, the "BRANCH" reaches the ceiling and we have high ceilings! Thanks for the idea
thumbsup.gif

I would love to see! I want to do a small "tree" with white sea shells I have collected and was thinking I need a good driftwood for it

Looking forward to starting my AT&T class tomorrow! so far so good as I had computer issues and the live support guy took remote control of my computer and solved the issue in no time flat! whoohoo! free of course
lol.png
absolutely amazing to see someone elses mouse arrow clicking on your screen, he took off AVG and installed microsoft free security and now it is allowing me to log on correctly.
I will keep you guys informed .....no worries

There is a method behind our frugal madness. Its funny how everyone thinks how insane we are when we shop, live, and even think different. But there are major benefits to it. We learn the true value of things and that things do not have to rule us. Some of us are already to the point where we can live carefully but worry free because we have reduced what it costs to simply live. Some who would sink otherwise have learned to make the most of the little they have. While it seems that everyone has so much more or at least has put so much more on credit we are all working hard to live a bit more within our means.
This week I am finding myself more thankful than ever that we picked this lifestyle. Because we buy less, because I stretch every penny, because we have chosen to live differently I can actually afford to help another family. Its not as easy to do as I would like. I still have to budget it all and I cannot do as much as I would like but I can actually pull someone else through the holidays and it not sink me. Maybe someday I can do more but for now I am just thankful for what we can do.

Back
Top Bottom