just hatched

NC Chick Man82

Chirping
6 Years
Jul 9, 2013
North Carolina

Congrats!!!!!! Day 20 for me! Waiting!!!!! Driving me crazy!!!! Do have a question-this is my first time and I want to make sure my temp and humidity are good. Temp is holding steady at 99.8 and humidity is 67 is this where I should be????????

Congrats!!!!!! Day 20 for me! Waiting!!!!! Driving me crazy!!!! Do have a question-this is my first time and I want to make sure my temp and humidity are good. Temp is holding steady at 99.8 and humidity is 67 is this where I should be????????

gonna be honest with u... I never not one time checked my humidity... I cut a sponge filled with water in 4 squares 3 days before hatch day and made sure water bays were full then maintained temp... I think people make things a lot harder than they need to be I aint ever seen my hens check humidity. ?.

So try not to stress to much... a perfect hatch (all eggs hatching) Is rare so just do ur best

Thanks so much for the advice!!!!!! Hopefully ill start to see or hear something soon!!!! Your chicks are so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom