just hatched

Nothing!!! What should I do? Temps and humidity are still the same nothing has changed!

Hey lin... click on link thats under my post there are A LOT of experienced people there to talk to and can help u with questions more than me just let them know what u got going on

Day 23 and I couldn't stand the waiting with no peeps or pips so I tried to candle them and couldn't see anything! Did the float test and all of them were moving around in the water like crazy!!!! Hopefully soon they will get out of their shells already!!!!!!

Day 23 and I couldn't stand the waiting with no peeps or pips so I tried to candle them and couldn't see anything! Did the float test and all of them were moving around in the water like crazy!!!! Hopefully soon they will get out of their shells already!!!!!!

Sorry to just jump in but on the assist thread Sally says if it's day 24 and they are moving with the float test then you can carefully make a small hole in the top of the air cell. Also gently tap on the shell to try to get them moving

Back
Top Bottom