Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

[COLOR=0000FF]Fun Auction for Easter Hatch a long[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Ends Friday February 26th at 8pm Central Time[/COLOR] Auction winner picks desired ship date Mon-Wed of next week [COLOR=800000]Winner also picks the combination of hatching eggs they want up to 18 eggs!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=008000]TN NPIP -- Eggs will be collected fresh over three days maximum and packaged very securely. Birds are very nice quality, they are fed a high protein layer feed, monthly vitamins/probiotics, and kept in well ventilated coops with sand floor runs that are cleaned very frequently. Fertility has been confirmed.[/COLOR] Beginning Bid: $20 plus $15 USPS priority shipping with tracking number. Paypal payment due at auction close, no eChecks please
  • Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Limit of 10 eggs this breed.
  • Bantam Cochins (I know at least one frizzle is laying, small possibility of hatching a frizzle) Most all chicks hatched will be based in shades of blue/splash possible. See Photos.
  • Large Fowl Leghorn - Most will hatch Isabella. 25% chance of brown split to Isabella. This breed limit of 4 eggs. I like this breed for the beauty of the Isabella Hens and their egg laying, but the Isabella males could exhibit the wing band pin feather issue after the first molt.
  • Large Fowl Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. This breed limit of 2 eggs. (Yes, I'm hoarding them all to myself)
  • If you are interested in a mixed egg--Blue Laced Red Wyandotte over Welsummer Hens. Offspring should produce a pretty medium brown speckled egg. Limit of 4 eggs.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions :frow
High bidder is SweetSam at $28! Ends tonight :)

UCTION.. Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs
Number of eggs: 12
Auction ends: Saturday 2/27 at 9pm EST
Beginning bid: $24 (plus $15 shipping) (via PayPal)
Eggs to ship Monday 2/29 (from GA)

Getting great results with these here at home and just the sweetest little flock I've seen.

Thanks and happy bidding!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom