Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

View attachment 1725436

Auction - Opal Legbar CHICKS!

Winner gets 6 split pullet chicks and 1 Opal cockerel chick.
Chicks are 4 weeks old.

View attachment 1725471

These follow same breeding as other lavender breeds.
cream x cream = 100% cream
cream x opal = 100% split
split x opal = 50% split & 50% opal
opal x opal = 100% opal

Starts at $1
Winner to add $10 for the box plus actual shipping based on 8 pounds from zip code 64060.
Auction ends Friday, 04/05/2019, 8:00 pm CST. Last time stamp showing 8:00 gets them.
Cannot ship to Virginia.
Cannot ship to 90000-93599 due to quarantine.
https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/ahfss/Animal_Health/pdfs/VND-RegionalQuarantineNewsRelease.pdf

NPIP AI clean. Ships from near Kansas City, MO.

I'm using more golden crele than cream legbars in my breeding pens in order to enhance the color of my Opals. You can expect the splits to be a mix of both cream and golden crele.

View attachment 1725445

View attachment 1725446

Egg color varies by light source and surroundings, as well as personal perception. I get some nice blue egg which look more green under the kitchen light. White egg gene has not been eliminated yet so small possibility you might get a white/cream layer.

These photos are all the same egg - same location, same camera setting. I just held it next to different colors on the OAC Chart. This is one of the bluer eggs I've gotten.

View attachment 1725466

View attachment 1725467

View attachment 1725468

Thanks for looking. Happy bidding and good luck!

View attachment 1725472
Your Opal Legbars are beautiful, wish I could afford some, maybe later in the year....

Eggs to ship
Ginger red Phoenix bantam hatching eggs
Number of Eggs: 12
Bidding starts at $10
Shipping is $18 priority with tracking
Ends 9:13am Central time Friday 3/19

20200207_134915.jpg

So will they not let you sell or ship eggs right now. I think every state is different. I bought eggs off of you in the past and it was great.
It's postal restrictions because of Newcastle disease. It's not near me and no new cases have been found in awhile. Restrictions on bird and egg movement will probably be lifted in June. As with most things now, it has become a political mess.
Thank you for the kind words :)

Back
Top Bottom