Royal Palm Turkey eggs

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Monday 4/8, provided payment is received by 1:00pm Monday
Number of Eggs: 6+
Bidding starts at $10
Shipping is $14 priority with tracking, double boxed
Ends 11:00pm Eastern time Saturday 4/6

900x900px-LL-1d06f19f_P1010311.jpeg
Just over 4 hours left on these. Reesepoultry is the current high bid at $10.

Did you get a buyer, or can I still buy these "Black, Blue, Splash Araucana Eggs"?

Last edited:
BIN 12 Guinea eggs. They are from a mixed flock and the parents are from a mixed flock. I have pearl hens and roos and one white roo. One hen has white primaries. The rest look pearl. I'm sure they have other colors in their background but they don't appear to be different.

I'm asking $30 including shipping and I can get these out monday or tuesday. The very last day for this BIN will be monday evening and I expect payment when they are claimed so I can get them in the mail ASAP. My paypal addy is [email protected]. Just post a reply with "CLAIMED" then PM me that you claimed them and please send payment to my paypal addy. Here are a few pics of them.

Ignore the cockerel. He was having an identity crisis. He thought he was a Guinea.

BIN 12 SQ Black Bearded Silkie eggs. I bought the roo when I was at the Newnan Show and the hens I hatched out here. One of the hens won 2nd place BV in the show I put her in. The others always seem to be moulting or broody at show time.

I'm asking $20 for the eggs and $15 for shipping $35 total. First to claim these eggs gets them and I would like to get them in the mail monday or tuesday. I will add any extras I get. Please post "CLAIMED" them PM me that you claimed them. My paypal addy is [email protected]
The splash pullets are no longer in the blacks pen. They have been sold.

12+ Birchen Marans eggs. You will hatch blue, black and splash birchen from this pen. Hackle/saddle color still a work in progress along with feather feet. There has been a black birchen exported and a blue birchen that won his class at nationals from my lines. The blue birchen just won another show this weekend. My original pair came from greenfire. In the beginning I did hatch some black coppers from these. I haven't hatched one in a LONG time but wanted to list it is a possibility.
Bidding starts at $35 SHIPPED by priority mail.
Ends tonight at 9pm eastern to ship monday.
Eggs were collected yesterday and today. Over 12 eggs already!!!!!!!!!
Payment is paypal only no echeck.
No guarantees, no refunds or replacements.

Back
Top Bottom