Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
OOOOOOO I think I like being part of the confusion
gig.gif
Sorry about giving credit to the wrong person. Your lavender orps are just beautiful. I"m hoping one day i'll be able to snatch up some of your eggs. My cabinet incubator that I made is off getting wired right now. When it gets back i'll be working on filling it up. I have to control myself because I only have a couple breeds and I don't want to get all crazy with different breeds. I'd rather concentrate on just a few. My Orps where never meant to be something showable. I just wanted big brown eggs for us to eat. When we get more than what we need I sell the rest. Now that I'll have a bigger bator I'll be hatching some. The boys will go to freezer camp and i'll just sell the girls. If I ever manage to get some of your lav orp eggs we won't be eating the birds. They're too pretty.
love.gif

SOLD...Thanks

6+ CALICO SWEETGRASS TURKEY FERTILE HATCHING EGGS
BUY IT NOW
$45 includes shipping

Last edited:
UP FOR AUCTION: 1 DAY

12 + Standard Salmon Faverolle Hatching eggs.

BIDDING STARTS AT $10.00 AND SHIPPING IS $10.00 this auction ends 4/10 at 7pm eastern time.
These are my own lines that i have been working on for 4 years and are a multi-purpose bird,
the roosters are very friendly as well as the hens and would do well in any climate.

One of my second generation Hens...

One of my Breeding Roo's

My newly hatched FAVEROLLE Chicks
Disregard this post until i get up to 250 then I will offer some then Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom