Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
Ok- I want to try my first auction
big_smile.png

AUCTION- 9 Bantam Fly tie/ Genetic Hackle eggs. Genetic Hackle roosters grow very long saddle/hackle feathers that fly fisherman use to tie flies for fly fishing. They are also the same feathers used in hair salons for those funky feather extensions. My birds are Bantam and have a very sweet temperament- they come from Stewart Longtails.

Eggs to ship on Saturday 4/13
Bidding starts at $12.00 and shipping is $14.00 priority mail.
Auction ends at 2pm on Friday 4/12

Last edited:
BIN - Dark Brahmas

Eggs to ship Thursday 4/11
Number of Eggs: 13
$40 includes priority shipping - I can get these out today if payment is received before the PO closes.

Omg I have to stay off of here you all are making me want more chicken. My husband already think I have gone crazy.

OK guys.... just a tease but wanted to wet your taste buds a bit. If all goes well with my dad surgery tomorrow...... I will have available to ship SATURDAY or MONDAY

12 Blue and Reg Cuckoo Marans (Maybe 2 sets)
12 Sex links (Barred Rocks covered by a Black Copper Roo - there are GREAT MEAT BIRDS too just HUGE) (may have 2 sets of these too)
12 Sex Linked Black Copper Marans (might have 2-3 sets of these LOL)
Maybe some
Blue Barred Rocks
GNH x Reg NH
Sex linked Easter Eggers

Some surprises too. Going to try not to set many eggs this next couple of weeks. So you guys need to help me LOL

If someone wants to FILL a bator now you can PM me
lau.gif
I will make a deal for ALL if someone wants them BUT I don't know how many I will have for sure till Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:
OK guys.... just a tease but wanted to wet your taste buds a bit. If all goes well with my dad surgery tomorrow...... I will have available to ship SATURDAY or MONDAY

12 Blue and Reg Cuckoo Marans (Maybe 2 sets)
12 Sex links (Barred Rocks covered by a Black Copper Roo - there are GREAT MEAT BIRDS too just HUGE) (may have 2 sets of these too)
12 Sex Linked Black Copper Marans (might have 2-3 sets of these LOL)
Maybe some
Blue Barred Rocks
GNH x Reg NH
Sex linked Easter Eggers

Some surprises too. Going to try not to set many eggs this next couple of weeks. So you guys need to help me LOL

If someone wants to FILL a bator now you can PM me
lau.gif
I will make a deal for ALL if someone wants them BUT I don't know how many I will have for sure till Friday or Saturday.
Darn! I am full!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom